At the moment’s inventory market ideas from Sudarshan Sukhani, Rahul Mohindar
The Indian market is likely to open flat on Wednesday amid mixed global signals. Meanwhile, the SGX Nifty was trading at 14,921.00, 8.00 points, or 0.05 percent, lower, indicating a flat start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Meanwhile, Asian stocks were on their way to their first monthly loss since last October, despite markets having rallied and the US dollar high on Wednesday as investors focused on growing signs of a surefire global economic recovery. CNBC-TV18’s in-house market expert has compiled a list of stocks that investors can buy / sell in trading today.
Here are the market expert’s top buy-sell calls for Wednesday:
Sudarshan Sukhani – s2analytics.com
– Buy Cummins India with a stop loss of Rs 890, goal Rs 910
– Buy Biocon with a stop loss of Rs 403, target at Rs 414
– Sell TVS Motor with a stop loss of Rs 580, target at Rs 568
– Sell Piramal Enterprises with a stop loss of Rs 1,785, target at Rs 1,740
Rahul Mohindar – viratechindia.com
– Buy Powergrid with a stop loss of Rs 216 and a target of Rs 230
– Buy Tata Motors with a stop loss of Rs 291, targets at Rs 307 and Rs 318 respectively
– Buy Infosys with a stop loss of Rs 1,370 and a target of Rs 1,420
Here you can find all live market updates
Disclaimer of liability: CNBCTV18.com encourages users to check with certified experts before making any investment decision.