Canutillo ISD honored for excellent faculty communication – El Paso Herald Publish
This week, Canutillo ISD received 17 Star Awards from the Texas School Public Relations Association (TSPRA) – including two Best in Category – in recognition of outstanding school communication and projects.
“This final year has been one of the most challenging years educational institutions have ever faced,” said Liza Rodriguez, Canutillo ISD’s marketing and communications officer. “I’m proud of the way our team came together to communicate critical information and share the district’s achievements with the community.”
The Star Awards are given to TSPRA members in categories that commend the public relations work done by school communications offices across Texas. CISD competes in the under 10,000 student category.
Canutillo ISD received two best-in-category awards for the printed external newsletter “Envisions” and for a poster for the “3W’s of Health”. In addition, CISD received a Crystal Commendation Certificate of Merit in the Foundation / Partnership Special Event / Celebration category for its contribution “Canutillo ISD 60th Diamond Jubilee”.
In total, CISD received 12 gold and four silver stars in the following categories:
- Printed external newsletter for “Envisions Newsletter” – Best in Category
- Poster for “3 W’s of Health” – Best in Category
- Flyer for the “Canutillo ISD 60th Diamond Jubilee” – Gold Star
- Program for “Canutillo ISD 60th Diamond Jubilee” – Gold Star
- Holiday / greeting card for “Canutillo ISD Holiday Card” – Gold Star
- Video advertising for “Everyone Counts! Small children count! “- gold star
- Handbook / Handbook for “Summer SALT (Promoting Academic Learning Together)” – Gold Star
- Video marketing for “Canutillo ISD – Ein Premier District 2019” – Gold Star
- Write for “A Premier District” – Gold Star
- Video Feature Story for Canutillo High School Class of 2020 – Gold Star
- Video feature story for “Canutillo ISD District Teacher of the Year 2019-2020” – Gold Star
- Logo brand symbol for “GRIT Tech 2.0” – Gold Star
- Calendar / Planner for “Academic Calendar” – Silver Star
- Writing for “Summer SALT” – Silver Star
- Writing for “Girls from the Northwest Are Taking Over the World of Computer Science” – Silver Star
- Write for “Message from the Superintendent” – Silver Star