Cloudbeds launches web sites, a whole web site design and
San Diego, CA, August 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Cloudbeds, the fastest growing hospitality management platform, announced the launch of Cloudbeds Websites, a complete website design and development service for hoteliers. Cloudbeds is the only top 10 hotel management system that offers independent hoteliers a full service website solution to improve their brand and avoid costly OTA commissions.
Cloudbeds Websites is a robust website design and development solution that includes all of the tools needed to create unique and highly functional websites. The websites integrate with Cloudbeds’ award-winning hospitality management suite for seamless booking and reservation management for guests and owners. Unlike DIY web design providers, each hotelier works with a Cloudbeds website designer who works closely with the hotelier to design and build their website. A Cloudbeds website is typically up and running within 30 days or less from the time it is first launched to when it is fully posted on the web.
The highlights include:
● Unique Templates: Choose from professionally created, modern templates for the hospitality industry.
● Secure: SSL certificates and compliance with all current internet laws per region.
● Integrated with Cloudbeds: Customizable Cloudbeds booking engine widgets for a seamless direct booking experience.
● Fully Responsive: Delivers a great customer experience on any device – mobile, tablets and desktops.
● SEO Friendly: Follow SEO best practices to ensure hoteliers’ hotels rank in Google searches.
● Analytics: Make data-driven decisions to improve marketing strategies with our integrated analytics dashboard.
● Social media widgets and the ability to connect third-party applications and widgets.
● 24/7/365 support: The included support makes it easy for hoteliers to get support in the country.
“I would recommend any independent hotelier to use Cloudbeds websites. Our web designer has made the effort to find the best design and the best functionality for our property, “says Maria Martinkova, owner, Soller Plaza, Spain that shows our unique property in Mallorca.” Booking engine and our channel manager integrated, making reservation management child’s play. “
“I never thought that it could be so easy to create a beautiful website for my property,” says James Schuler, owner of the Amber Hotel, Switzerland. My website is up and running. “
“Cloudbeds websites underscore our commitment to providing independent hotels with quality tools to improve their business and make their lives easier,” said France Mendoza, Professional Services Manager, Cloudbeds. “Websites will help you attract more guests, increase sales, and better promote your brand in a highly competitive industry.”
According to a 2017 dissertation from Iowa State University, “Hotel websites have become a critical marketing tool as they present the hotel directly to consumers. An on-site website is reported to have the lowest cost a hotel pays to attract a new customer among any online booking channel. Direct booking saves agent fees, including commissions (5% -10%) charged by travel agents and $ 3 to $ 5 per transaction fee charged by a global distribution system (GDS). “
Founded in 2012, Cloudbeds is the fastest growing hospitality management platform in the world. The SaaS platform provides tools to manage better properties of all types and sizes, so property managers and owners have more time to focus on their guests as they grow revenue, increase bookings and improve operational efficiency. More than 20,000 hotels, hostels, inns and alternative accommodations in more than 157 countries trust the Cloudbeds suite with confidence and ease. Please visit www.cloudbeds.com for more information.