Design and Content material Supervisor – Pedestrian TV
The designer and content manager will create materials that will ensure that our members and the wider media and marketing community are informed about IAB resources, events and news. The ideal candidate has experience and / or a strong interest in the media and advertising industries.
As part of a small but passionate team, the Design and Content Manager works with the CEO and Head of Marketing and Memberships on the following points:
– External presentation of the IAB on the website, in social channels, research reports, videos and written articles for members and the trade press.
– Creation of content and graphic design materials that are engaging and useful to a wide variety of audiences.
– Management of IAB’s social channels: both graphical and written, in line with IAB Australia’s social strategy
– Manage the daily content on the IAB Australia website
– Support other functions of the team if necessary with content, marketing and sales.
– Represent the IAB professionally at seminars and events
– Stay up to date with general industry and member news through the trade press, podcasts, events, etc.
Skills and experience:
– 3-5 years of experience in design, content and / or communication roles
– Strong graphic design skills
– Excellent knowledge of the Adobe product suite
– Solid writing and editing skills
– Good knowledge of the Adobe product suite, MS Office products (especially PowerPoint)
– Solid use of video and audio editing (Premiere and YouTube)
– Experience in social media management
– Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
– Excellent level of detail, organizational and time management skills
– High willingness to learn
– Ability to carry out tasks independently and to work effectively in a team.
– A passion for the media industry and an understanding of the Australian media landscape
This is a full time position, although a 3-4 day position may be considered for the right person. The candidate must be based in or near Sydney.