How to decide on an internet design and growth service
So what’s the difference between UI design and UX design?
User Interface (UI) design is closely related to graphic design – it’s the art of organizing interactive elements, text, images, and other elements on the screen. UI design includes a number of actions aimed at creating an interface that users can interact with. However, the interface is not the solution. Of course, the interface is a big part of the UX, but it’s not “UX” yet.
The essence of personalization is to instruct a particular user, depending on the data received, to predict their needs for web design and development services. Personalization allows you to create content that meets your expectations. In this way you influence the conversion and satisfaction of the visitor.
One way to implement personalization is with cookies and a web pixel. When a user enters the site, they are assigned a unique ID. As the user interacts with the site – scrolling through pages, filling out forms, writing comments, navigating tabs – these events are tracked and recorded. As a result, a huge amount of data accumulates that, after analysis, tells us about his wishes and preferences. You can use this data to create personalized offers.
Development prospects and important skills
- Learn English. I don’t know him well myself, but I try to study at least twice a week because without that it’s problematic. If you want to be a cool designer you have to consume a lot of information, and good design content is either American or by the guys from the UK. And here and there, English is necessary, you have to have a good command of it. Then you can quickly introduce something new into your life.
- Anyone can be a designer. If you have a technical background, you can design, draw diagrams, create business processes, or become a designer. If you have a background as a graphic designer, have drawn presentations, logos, etc. – you can get to digital design and also find a place for yourself, just dealing with the visual part. You will be paired with the person who will draw the diagrams. It’s fine too. But it’s great when you know a little bit about visuals and a little bit about design.
What does a web designer do?
A web designer draws layouts for landing pages, websites for companies, online shops and also designs interfaces for online services and applications. What else he can do: create templates for e-mail newsletters and draw internet banners.
WEB STUDIO STAFF
In a professional web development company, 2-3 people cannot work in the first place and work for 6 people. You should make sure that the company employs:
- Project manager. The person who leads your project, answers your questions, controls the work of the developers;
- Internet marketer. The person who advertises and promotes websites, carries out analyzes, is responsible for optimizing the website and its pages;
- Website design specialist. It is important that the design always be developed from scratch and not downloaded from free services or bought for a dime from paid services.
COMPLEX OF SERVICES WEB STUDIO
There are web studios that specialize exclusively in one service. For example design development or website advertising. It is better to contact such companies only in cases where a certain type of work is required. More information here: https://fireart.studio/professional-web-development-services/
The base languages for iOS are ObjectiveC and Swift. If you’ve never met the first one, I just see no reason to learn it as a first language. The point is, Swift was designed with the goal of filling in all of ObjectiveC’s shortcomings and not turning down established developers. As a result, it is one of the most advanced languages today, both in terms of popularity and quality development. To learn a subject from scratch, the book Swift. Basics of App Development for iOS ”or the intensive“ Basics of the Swift Language ”.