International Constructing Automation Market Report 2021
DUBLIN, September 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “The Future of Smart Buildings – Top 10 Growth Opportunities in the Global Building Automation Market” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global building automation market has seen a boom in recent years, driven by increasing awareness of building optimization, energy efficiency, smart and environmentally friendly advances, and the emergence of smart city initiatives.
However, the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has both accelerated the need for building automation systems and raised many questions among market participants who were not prepared for the enormous dynamic change that goes beyond technological advances. The publisher recognizes a paradigm shift in the entire global building technology market, which has a direct impact on product offerings, competitive landscapes, sales channels and business models.
This analysis studies how the global Building Automation Market is evolving and discusses what market players can do to advance in this rapidly changing competitive landscape. The post-pandemic era will represent a new reality with several significant growth opportunities for companies open to transformation.
The publisher has identified the top 10 market growth opportunities that are key to short to medium term market transformation. Each growth lever identified includes a discussion of key contexts and perspectives and a call to action. Market participants who take advantage of these opportunities will gain an early mover advantage and a strong competitive advantage.
Key topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it always harder to grow?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the three main strategic imperatives on the building automation industry
- Growth opportunities drive the growth pipeline engine
2. Growth opportunity analysis, building automation market
- Scope of analysis of the building automation market
- Building automation – evolution to intelligent solutions
- Important growth metrics for the building automation market
- Growth driver for the building automation market
- Growth barriers for the building automation market
- Sales Forecast, Building Automation Market
- Revenue by Region, Building Automation Market
- Share of sales, building automation market
3. Growth opportunity universe, building automation market
- Growth opportunity 1 – digital partnerships
- Digital twin and intelligent buildings
- Digital partnerships – use cases
- Growth opportunity 2 – crowd analytics
- Crowd analysis
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- IAQ Monitoring Case Study
- Growth opportunity 4 – Contactless operation
- Growth Opportunity 5 – AI and Prescriptive Maintenance
- AI-based solutions for building optimization to promote the sustainability of buildings
- Predictive to prescriptive maintenance
- Mandatory maintenance
- Growth opportunity 6 – cloud visualization in real time
- Cloud networking as an enabler for intelligent and networked communities
- Disruptive scenarios – role of the IoT in intelligent cloud networks
- Cloud interconnectivity – the new era of connectivity
- Growth Opportunity 7 – Edge Computing Architectures
- Growth Opportunity 8 – Integrated Ecosystem
- Growth Opportunity 9 – Horizontal Platforms
- Growth Opportunity 10 – Cybersecurity
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g06xz7 for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Comments are closed.