[OFERTA DE EMPLEO] Technical website positioning supervisor
Come to TUI Musement as a Technical SEO Manager. This position plays a key role in increasing TUI Musement Organic’s visibility by selecting key actions to be implemented while at the same time ensuring that best practices are in place.
HOW YOU MAKE AN INFLUENCE
You have many options to get involved:
- Responsibility to achieve goals, organic (SEO + direct + social): bookings, gross sales and net margin
- Work with the development team to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented in newly developed code
- Provide technical support and training to the rest of the inbound SEO team
- Analyze website traffic reports, link structures, code and content to provide intelligent recommendations to increase website traffic
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
There is more than one way to get the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Proven SEO experience (more than 2 years in a similar function)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Sound experience with relevant tools (e.g. Botify, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Google Search Console) and web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of English is a must
TUI AND YOU
- To be a valuable team member at TUI, the world’s leading and socially conscious travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement is active in over 115 travel destinations and offers more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself further by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development program with free language tuition and various management development programs
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities company. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. In all major holiday and city destinations there are over 130,000 “things to do” that are sold through B2B partners, the Musement and TUI websites and directly to TUI customers. Via Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, we also offer cruise ships services in ports around the world. TUI Musement has sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities by our international colleagues worldwide and is one of the major growth areas of the TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading travel tech start-up. After a two-year transition period, both became a fully integrated company – known as TUI Musement – that combined TUI’s global reach, strong resources and high-quality delivery of services at destination with digital capabilities, agile work methodology and the start-up combined up. Musement mindset.
If you would like to find out more about why the TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group and about our continuous work in the field of diversity & inclusion, just visit careers.tuigroup.com