Right now’s inventory market ideas from Sudarshan Sukhani, Mitessh Thakkar
The Indian market is likely to open higher on Thursday to track gains in world markets after the US Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged and forecast a rapid spike in US economic growth this year. The SGX Nifty also traded 172.00 points or 1.16 percent higher at 14,943.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has compiled a list of stocks that investors can buy / sell in trading today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls from market experts for Thursday:
Sudarshan Sukhani – s2analytics.com
– Buy Infosys with a stop loss of Rs 1,375 and a target of Rs 1,405
– Buy Muthoot Finance with a stop loss of Rs 1,265 and a goal of Rs 1,300
– Buy Dabur with a stop loss of Rs 522, target at Rs 534
– Sell escorts with a stop loss of Rs 1,350, aiming at Rs 1,300
Mitessh Thakkar – mitesshthakkar.com
– Buy Adani Ports with a stop loss of Rs 678, target at Rs 712
– Sell Amara Raja with a stop loss of Rs 891, target at Rs 840
– Buy Granules India with a stop loss of Rs 316, target Rs 335
– Buy IRCTC with a stop loss of Rs 1,800 and a target of Rs 1,890
Here you can find all live market updates
Disclaimer of liability: CNBCTV18.com encourages users to check with certified experts before making any investment decision.