Umbraco US Fest Streams Stay on April 15th
Attend the largest Umbraco conference in North America for tips on development, technology and marketing for content management systems (CMS).
Web developers, marketers and agency owners who have the task of bringing content to customers quickly and inexpensively can learn the latest strategies for content management systems (CMS) at the virtual Umbraco US Festival on April 15th. This year organized by three leading US agencies – Marcel Digital, Marathon Consulting and Garrigan Lyman Group (GLG). The Umbraco US Festival offers educational and interactive presentations with tips on development, technology and marketing to help companies make better use of the Umbraco CMS platform. Register for free at https://www.umbracousfestival.com.
Marketing Technology News: Blockchains strengthen decentralized identity capabilities by taking over evan GmbH
Umbraco’s family of user-friendly and flexible CMS platforms – the open source CMS Umbraco as well as Umbraco Cloud, Umbraco Heartcore and Umbraco Uno – operate more than 700,000 websites worldwide and are supported by more than 220,000 active members of the Umbraco community. Users from small to large companies as well as partner agencies who have been commissioned to set up their customers’ web platforms benefit from the unlimited functionality, scalability, flexibility and customization options of Umbraco without expensive license fees.
“Developers, marketers, and web agency owners looking to take their web projects and businesses to the next level can learn valuable strategies at the Umbraco US Fest,” said Kyle Brigham, director of strategy at Marcel Digital. “With a virtual event this year, more people can benefit from the experts sharing tips, demonstrations and case studies on CMS platforms like Umbraco. These experts know how to get the most out of a CMS. “
Marketing Technology News: Qualtrics Announces New Customer Experience Solutions That Help Organizations Attract Customers and …
Executives from the Umbraco headquarters in Denmark as well as Microsoft, experienced .NET developers and long-time Umbraco users present topics such as:
- Looking for a CMS that works for us (and not the other way around) by Kyle Brigham, Marcel Digital
- Yes, Umbraco is a corporate platform from Leon de Wildt, Senior Digital Strategist
- Flexible, scalable and tailor-made B2B e-commerce. What do you need to create an optimal architecture? by Soren Spelling Lund, Ucommerce
- Umbraco: 9 changes your developers will love by Bjarke Berg, Umbraco
- Do you know the Umbazing block editors in Umbraco V8 by Poornina Nayar, .NET developer
- Take your Umbraco website to a whole new level with the uMarketingSuite! by Jeffrey Shoemaker, Perplex Digital
- To migrate or not to migrate to Umbraco 8? by Heather Floyd, .NET developer
- The future we invent is a decision we make between Henk Boelman and Amy Boyd, Microsoft
“The US Festival looks a little different this year, but the benefits are the same: educational content and networking opportunities designed to motivate Umbraco users, and a chance to get involved for those interested in learning more about the platform “said Erin Mullinax, senior UX designer and team leader, Marathon Consulting. “Come to meet some of the best people who work with Umbraco and invite anyone who you think might benefit. I hope to see you there!”
Marketing Technology News: Important changes await the RPA market in Europe in 2021 – customers no longer have to pay for …