Why explainer movies enhance your online business conversions
We all know that videos are an integral part of marketing in 2020. Video content is the most shared form of online content today and is expected to account for 80% of all internet traffic by 2022.
But not every company knows how a video can help increase conversions on their website. So we discuss why explanatory videos lead to more conversions for your company.
What are explanatory videos and why should you use them?
It may seem like a no-brainer, but every business needs to have videos on their website. Recent studies show that visual content converts better than any other type of media (including text).
For example, marketers who use video see an average increase in conversion rates of 86%. Additionally, 90% of people who watched a product demo video said they would buy the product after watching it. We have put together some simple tips to make explainer videos work for your company:
- Make sure you pick a topic or product and message that will be of interest to viewers so that they can see through all the time
- Use animation software to create sharp-line graphics and animations while saving money.
- Consider using a clear, succinct voiceover that matches the rhythm of your script to excite viewers and keep them engaged and interested
- Create high quality graphics to create engaging titles as well as images for social media posts
- If you don’t like animation software but want something a little more advanced than PowerPoint slides, try an online video editor like Wideo, which allows creators to create videos without the need for coding at all.
The benefits of using explainer videos in your marketing strategy
An explanatory video is a great way to promote your brand. Additionally, it helps with the conversion process as it provides credibility and instant trust with customers.
Video marketing is more effective when compared to other forms of content like email campaigns or social media posting, as people stop searching their email and 90% of users tend to ignore anything on social media that they can’t followed themselves.
If you start an explainer video for your business, you will get a 100 times higher ROI than any form of traditional advertising like print ads, TV advertising, etc. So if you want better results with less effort, this is the one to use.
Acting or talent is not required as the video is animated. However, you need a budget for animation and voice actors, which can range from $ 50 to $ 200 depending on your needs.
Explainer videos can summarize your entire business in minutes, which can help explain the company’s value proposition.
Explanatory videos are very engaging and work well for businesses selling products or services online as they are typically short (around 60 seconds long), visual, and focused on solving one problem at a time.
Nowadays it is common for people to watch videos about things before buying. So if your product is expensive, an explanatory video may be able to convince customers to buy without further haggling.
How do animation videos increase your conversion rate?
Animated videos are a powerful way to bring your brand story to life. A beautifully animated explainer video can depict the abstract aspects of your product or service and connect with people on an emotional level so that viewers feel like they are seeing something for themselves instead of just hearing about it from someone else.
These products have been shown to work wonders when used by companies like MailChimp, Dropbox, Airbnb, Squarespace, and others. With the success of these companies, it’s no wonder that more and more companies are investing in animated video.
An animation video can be defined as a video created by combining multiple drawings (or cells) into a motion picture or two-dimensional images. These videos are different from regular commercials in that they use cartoons rather than live actors speaking for them, which allows viewers to better connect with what is being said since their facial expressions do not change.
The goal is usually for people to see these animations so often that they memorize all of the details without realizing it. That way, when someone sees your company name in a different location, those memories keep coming back and increase the chances of wanting to buy your product.
Why do animation videos work so well?
The first thing you need to know about these videos is that they work well! Research shows that Internet users can remember up to 95% of the information after watching an animated video, compared to only 20-30% from text or images alone.
You will also find that interaction rates are increased on all social media platforms, which makes them ideal for sharing viral content. For example, a study by Animoto found that animated videos on social media showed 17% more engagement on average.
Not only are the benefits a great way to grow your business sales, but they don’t stop there. Animated video marketing is also relatively inexpensive and quick to produce, which makes it easy for any small or medium-sized business with limited resources. In addition, there is no need for expensive visuals as these are created from scratch. So all you have to do is sit back and watch them go viral!
How do you optimize this powerful marketing tool?
An explanatory video is a short animation or video that explains your company, your product, and your features to potential customers. It simplifies the thought process when evaluating your company for prospects by quickly conveying the benefits they can expect from doing business with you.
To ensure you get the most out of this powerful conversion tool, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Your video should be short, high quality, and to the point. It needs to get your message across concisely and with minimal distractions so viewers can focus on what you’re selling.
- Create videos for each product or service specific to that one item – this is essential! You don’t want the people who watched your How My Business Works video to wonder why they didn’t see their favorite part scrolling through your explanatory marketing channel.
- Animation is a great way to create an explanatory video because there are no language barriers, which means anyone from any country or ethnicity can understand what you are selling and how your product will benefit them. Even if customers speak another language, there is a chance that they will also be able to watch subtitles in their native language!
Important tip: Don’t forget to add a call-to-action (CTA) button to your animated video as it will encourage customers to take action.
The best thing about animation for marketing? It doesn’t matter where your prospect is as these videos have no geographic restrictions (you could use English subtitles for Spanish speakers). And if you’re short, it gets even better – we all know that watching long videos makes people lose interest, so keep yours under two minutes at most! In addition, the shorter the better.